lighttpd does not pull OpenSSL dependency

Mathieu Arnold mat at FreeBSD.org
Wed Oct 26 08:46:13 UTC 2016

Le 26/10/2016 à 00:14, Don Lewis a écrit :
> Then the question is, if DEFAULT_VERSIONS+=ssl=openssl is not in
> make.conf, then why is OpeSSL from ports installed?  Nothing should
> be depending on it.

Well, the problem is that many ports have WITH_OPENSSL_PORT defined, so,
something could have brought it along. I have a git branch changing it
to WANT_OPENSSL_PORT that will mark the port IGNOREd if using base
OpenSSL, I should commit it one day.

Also, I'll change the default for ports from base to openssl, one day.

--
Mathieu Arnold