Inconsistency? (was Re: misc/jive deleted)

Dave Hayes dave at jetcafe.org
Mon Oct 24 18:22:30 UTC 2016

On 10/23/2016 19:10, Kurt Jaeger wrote:
> In a mail thread about jive that finding is very mature 8-}

Speaking of maturity and attempting to add consistency, can anyone in
this thread explain why misc/jive is considered offensive and removed,
but the FreeBSD daemon logo (on the main web page) is left there ...
even though there are numerous searchable stories about that image being
offensive to some religious people?

Thank you for your cogent reply. :)
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave at jetcafe.org

Enjoyment is not a goal,
it is a feeling that accompanies important ongoing activity