lighttpd does not pull OpenSSL dependency

David Demelier demelier.david at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 14:28:20 UTC 2016

> Are you generating your own packages? What software are you using to do
> that?

Yes, I'm using poudriere. However I didn't upgrade poudriere for a
while, maybe I should upgrade it too. The bulk build was clean at time
I ran it, since it was an upgrade no packages were existing.

> Are you using some directive to enable ports provided ssl library?

If you mean some tunables in the make.conf files, no.

> So I'd conclude there's something wrong affecting your builds. What
> about a stray installation of a ports provided ssl library somewhere?

I'm not sure to understand your question. The bulk build was clean (no
package existing), I'll double check this evening if removing the
lighttpd package to force a rebuild will fix that.

--
Demelier David