harder and harder to avoid pkg

Julian Elischer julian at freebsd.org
Wed Oct 12 05:08:16 UTC 2016

On 11/10/2016 5:34 PM, Alfred Perlstein wrote:
> Make a slave port with an abbreviated pkg-plist bruh. ;)
yeeess, good idea, but that won't satisfy the dependency requirements
of other packages... you need to fool other packages, and that's the
hard part. The way to do this is I think for pkg to have the ability
to have two manifests.

We are doing similar to what Roger says, but it's just so much work...