poudriere / logitechmediaserver: License SDL needs confirmation, but BATCH is defined

Michael Grimm trashcan at ellael.org
Sun Oct 9 15:36:33 UTC 2016

Don Lewis <truckman at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
> On  8 Oct, Michael Grimm wrote:
>> Don Lewis <truckman at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

>>> Add
>>> 	LICENSES_ACCEPTED=SDL
>>> to /usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/make.conf.  You are still responsible for
>>> following the license terms.
>>
>> I am asking myself where should one look for such kind of information?
>
> It's documented here:
> <https://wiki.freebsd.org/PortsLicenseInfrastructure>
>
> It took me a long time to find this info when I needed it.  I might have
> come across it first by digging around in /usr/ports/Mk/*.

Thanks for your link, now I know what the infrastructure regarding licenses looks like.

But I do have to admit, that I wouldn't have found that information by myself. The error message made me rather look for a way to run poudriere in an interactive way to answer the question about accepting that license (as presented while running a "make" in "/usr/ports/audio/logitechmediaserver").

Thansk again and kind regards,
Michael