dependency explosions

Graham Menhennitt graham at menhennitt.com.au
Wed Oct 5 23:49:25 UTC 2016

Sorry, I just read that UPDATING entry again. Cyrus is only provided to
Dovecot if Postfix is present. I do not have Postfix present. So, I
think that I do need to install Cyrus explicitly.

So, back to my original question, why does "pkg autoremove" want to
uninstall Cyrus when I explicitly installed it from the port?

Thanks,
     Graham