graphics/py3-cairo cannot find Python.h, but Python.h is present

Kubilay Kocak koobs at FreeBSD.org
Sat Nov 26 14:01:45 UTC 2016

On 26/11/2016 9:11 PM, tech-lists wrote:
> On 26/11/2016 03:48, Kubilay Kocak wrote:
>> Include path  ^^ has a double '/storage/storage/' prefix:
>>
>>  '-I/storage/storage/usr/local/include/python3.5m'
>>
>> What's causing it is the question. It could be that something is not
>> PREFIX-safe.
>
> Interesting. Is this something I can fix myself in the Makefile?

Difficult to answer that question without knowing what/where the cause
is. Off the top of my head, some avenues to investigate:

- /etc/make.conf (or any other config sourced into the port build)
- the graphics/py3-cairo port
- Any USES=foo framework components that py3-cairo uses
- waf configuration for py3-cairo
- python3.5-config results
- if python3.5-config results contain the incorrect path, then the
lang/python35 port or Mk/Uses/python.mk looking for things that may be
PREFIX-unsafe.

Which raises the question, what variable(s) is/are being overridden to
get things happening  in /storage in your environment? A full
environment variable list while building the port would be good.

./koobs