Ports update submission for multiple ports?

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Sun Nov 20 20:08:48 UTC 2016

Back before we had Bugzilla, I used to recommend separate submissions
for each port.  But Bugzilla gives us a little more flexibility on
Cc:ing and tracking maintainers, so it is not as hard for us to deal
with now.

Having said that, I personally still have a slight preference for
individual PRs.  Bugzilla also gives us the ability to track related
PRs via "Depends on:" and "Blocks:" to help recommend ordering and
dependencies.

You may hear from other people that they don't agree with the above :-)

mcl