Pending PRs for Node.js ports, looking for a willing and able committer

Bradley T. Hughes bradleythughes at fastmail.fm
Fri Nov 18 18:55:59 UTC 2016

Howdy!

I've got several PRs to update and improve the Node.js ports that have been laying around for weeks now that I would really like to get into the tree. These update to the latest release on all three currently supported major versions of Node.js. The DependsOn/Blocks chains are updated and should give a good indication of the order to apply them, but just to be explicit, here they are, in the order I think would be best to tackle them:

https://bugs.freebsd.org/214386 www/node4: Update to 4.6.2
https://bugs.freebsd.org/213693 www/node6: copy from www/node
https://bugs.freebsd.org/213945 www/node7: add node.js v7.1.0
https://bugs.freebsd.org/213948 www/node: become a meta-port