fresh CURRENT + qt5 ports = application bus error

Maciej Suszko maciej at suszko.eu
Sun Nov 6 21:00:19 UTC 2016

Boris Samorodov <bsam at passap.ru> wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> I've refreshed my current system from a week-ago revision to:
> % uname -a
> FreeBSD apok.bsnet 12.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 12.0-CURRENT #4 r308229: Thu
> Nov 3 04:23:24 MSK 2016
> bsam at apok.bsnet:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/APOK64X  amd64
>
> And pkg upgrade gave me qt5 ports upgrade.
>
> After reboot qt applications (diligent and qupzilla) result in bus
> error. I recompiled net-im/diligent at ports but the result is the
> same.
>

> Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Hi,

In my case there was a problem with owncloudclient complaining
something about xcb (after xcb update)... I just reinstalled qt5-gui
and it's working again. Probably more packages should be recompiled
(pkg shlib libxcb.so.1) but I haven't found any information in UPDATING.
--
regards, Maciej Suszko.