[poudriere]: lang/php56 is unwilling to build with ZTS

Dima Panov fluffy at FreeBSD.org
Thu Nov 3 02:12:16 UTC 2016

01.11.16 20:49, O. Hartmann пишет:
> Obviously I ran into a problem with recent poudriere on CURRENT building ports
> in a CURRENT jail.
>
> Building threaded www/apache24 requires lang/php56 having option ZTS set. I did
> so. I tried to rebuild all depending ports, but I run into rpoblems then with
> php56: for instance, textproc/php56-xmlreader fails to build, the poudriere log
> gives the reason:
>
> ===>   php56-xmlreader-5.6.27 depends on
> file: /usr/local/lib/php/20131226/dom.so - not found
>
> On systems with properly set ZTS, the expected folder for PHP modules would be
>
> /usr/local/lib/php/20131226-zts/
>
> When I first discovered this, I tried to delete and rebuild lang/php56 from
> packages - definitely with option ZTS set - but the error is persistant.
>
> I'm unwilling to rebuild ALL thousands of packages, so I need some advice how
> to solve this problem.
>
> Please CC me, I do not subscribe the list. Thanks.
>
> Thank you very much in advance,

Some tweaks with poudriere build environment requred to suport ZTS build:

cat /usr/local/poudriere.d/make.conf

# www/apache24
WITH_MPM=event

Meanwhile, I've got today another problem with poudriere.

'poudriere options' with non-default portstree uses options subdir from default tree,
but 'poudriere bulk' hooks up the right options tree, without configured options, at all.

--
Dima Panov (fluffy at FreeBSD.org)
(X11, KDE, Office)@FreeBSD team

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/fluffy.khv
twitter: fluffy_khv | skype: dima.panov | telegram: @dima_panov
IRC: fluffy at EFNet, fluffykhv at FreeNode