mail/ssmtp: mailer.conf instruction in handbook differs from pkg-message

Grzegorz Junka list1 at gjunka.com
Wed May 25 11:41:06 UTC 2016

/usr/libexec is for the sendmail that is in the base. If you installed
from ports then this is what works for me:

sendmail        /usr/local/sbin/sendmail
send-mail       /usr/local/sbin/sendmail
mailq           /usr/local/sbin/sendmail
newaliases      /usr/local/sbin/sendmail
hoststat        /usr/local/sbin/sendmail
purgestat       /usr/local/sbin/sendmail

Grzegorz