devel/sope2 with MySQL can't be installed

Alexandre alexandre at lotharedon.org
Mon May 16 20:36:37 UTC 2016

Hi,

I tried ton install sope2 with the MySQL connector. At first I tried to install it with the package but by default this connector seems to be disable.
So next I tried to install it from the port tree. The compilation is done without any problem, but when I do "make install" I get :
pkg-static: Unable to access file /usr/ports/devel/sope2/work/stage/usr/local/GNUstep/Local/Library/GDLAdaptors-4.9/MySQL.gdladaptor/MySQL: No such file or directory
pkg-static: Unable to access file /usr/ports/devel/sope2/work/stage/usr/local/GNUstep/Local/Library/GDLAdaptors-4.9/MySQL.gdladaptor/Resources/Info-gnustep.plist: No such file or directory
pkg-static: Unable to access file /usr/ports/devel/sope2/work/stage/usr/local/GNUstep/Local/Library/GDLAdaptors-4.9/MySQL.gdladaptor/Resources/Version: No such file or directory
pkg-static: Unable to access file /usr/ports/devel/sope2/work/stage/usr/local/GNUstep/Local/Library/GDLAdaptors-4.9/MySQL.gdladaptor/stamp.make: No such file or directory
*** Error code 74

And so, it can't be installed.

So how can I install sope2 with this connector ? Is it planned to build the binary package with this connector someday soon ? I have also seen some files which seem to be related to a SQLite connector ; does anyone know if it can be used with SOGo ?

Best regards,
Alexandre <alexandre at lotharedon.org>