Webmin fails to download

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Mon Mar 28 16:50:56 UTC 2016

When trying to install webmin via ports, all I get is

===>>> Waiting on fetch & checksum for sysutils/webmin <<<===
===>  License BSD3CLAUSE accepted by the user
===>   webmin-1.780 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found
=> webmin-1.780.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist in /usr/ports/distfiles//.
=> Attempting to fetch http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/webadmin/webmin/1.780/webmin-1.780.tar.gz
webmin-1.780.tar.gz

Over an over.

I can download the file directly via a browser (after sitting through the stupid waiting period and add banner BS), but if I then copy webmin-1.780.tar.gz to /usr/ports/distfiles manually, I still get the exact same behavior.

I assume this is because SF is dumb, but how do i get around it?

--
I told you...<BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM> Don't call me Junior.