openntpd-5.7p4_2,2 depends on libressl-2.2.6 ?!

Frank de Bot lists at searchy.net
Wed Mar 23 09:21:20 UTC 2016

I agree it's easy, but I think ports should not have such dependency.
The ports system lets you choose the SSL package (or base) you want to
build everything with. I think it's going to be problematic if a port
decides on it's own to install openssl/libressl whilst you have build
everything with a the other SSL package.