[CFT] net-im/ejabberd to 16.02

Ashish SHUKLA ashish at FreeBSD.org
Wed Mar 9 13:51:33 UTC 2016

On Tue, 8 Mar 2016 18:40:52 +0100, Kurt Jaeger <lists at opsec.eu> said:
| Hi!

|| I have updated my diff to install the file at the expected location. Other
|| changes in this update is cleanup, and updation of dependencies tarball.

| Please, may I suggest you test the resulting port with

| portlint -AC

| ? There are a few issues, among them the exec/unexec in the pkg-plist,
| which nowadays can be cleaned up with @sample.

| See:

| https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/book.html#plist-keywords-sample

| For the really tricky patch-.. file, what about using the
| EXTRA_PATCHES contruct instead ?

Hi,

Thanks for reminding about it. I have fixed all the issues. Please find the
latest diff below:

https://people.freebsd.org/~ashish/diffs/ejabberd-16.02-1.diff
sha256: ea3adc38f58a3e4cdc9d52c6aa8fd84610ab24da82a22be1c368406b5f09d1bc

Thanks!
--
Ashish SHUKLA      | GPG: F682 CDCC 39DC 0FEA E116  20B6 C746 CFA9 E74F A4B0

“If I were to compare a human's heart with the ocean, the ocean would be
stagnant.”                           (Recruit, Arakawa Under the Bridge)

Sent from my Emacs