2016Q2 - no Mk/Uses/mysql.mk

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Tue Jun 28 14:30:26 UTC 2016

> On Jun 28, 2016, at 7:56 AM, Mathieu Arnold <mat at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
>

> +--On 27 juin 2016 17:22:56 -0400 Dan Langille <dan at langille.org> wrote:
> | I've been working with the 2016Q2 branch with respect to FreshPorts.
> |
> | I tried running make -V on branches/2016Q2 and it failed with:
> |
> | Error message is: make: "/usr/local/repos/PORTS-2016Q2/Mk/bsd.port.mk"
> | line 1433: Cannot open /usr/local/repos/PORTS-2016Q2/Mk/Uses/mysql.mk
> |
> | It seems that recent changes to Mk also need to be backported to branches
> | if there is a commit on that branch.
>
> Well, no, people merging things are supposed to check what they are doing
> and not commit stupid patches, which is the case here.
>
> Which port has USES=mysql on 2016Q2 ?

Log:
  MFH: r416066

  net-mgmt/cacti: 0.8.8g -> 0.8.8h

It appears to have already been fixed in Revision 416207:

- no USES=mysql allowed in the quarterly branch

re https://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports/branches/2016Q2/net-mgmt/cacti/Makefile?view=log <https://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports/branches/2016Q2/net-mgmt/cacti/Makefile?view=log>

Ooops.  Sorry for the noise.  I'll look at the new commits on that port. I was analyzing commits
which FreshPorts had difficulty processing.

Nothing to see here. Please move along...

--
Dan Langille - BSDCan / PGCon
dan at langille.org