Any way to add USES clause depending on two options without including bsd.port.options.mk?

Fernando Herrero Carrón elferdo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 21:54:21 UTC 2016

El 23 jun. 2016 11:26 p. m., "Yuri" <yuri at rawbw.com> escribió:

> I have two port options: GUI NLS.
>
> I would like to have USES=gettext only when both GUI and NLS are "on".
>
> If it was only one option, say NLS, NLS_USES=gettext would work.
>
> But what about the two options case? Is there any magic to do this
without .include <bsd.port.options.mk> ?

> Yuri

Hi Yuri,

Could you please elaborate on the reasons why you want to do that? I don't
see how that particular combination of options would introduce a dependence
that neither of them alone would.

And then, why not include port.options.mk? Then you could explicitly check
for both options being set.

Cheers,
Fernando