Wxlua / Zbstudio

Raymond Cheung korekontakt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 00:57:05 UTC 2016

Hi Torsten,

I call run zbstudio 32bit binary on FreeBSD 11 Alpha 4. I will try to build
wxlua later.

Another question about lua / torch is lapack. I tried to make and install
via the OpenBlas port with the flags (add USE_THREAD=1 NUM_THREAD=8 in
order to make) suggested by the link below:
https://github.com/torch/torch7/issues/174

However, it can't find the .a file of OpenBlas after build/compile. If I
make without flags, it can make install properly. Please help.

Thanks a lot.

Raymond