Nfsen install problem - missing profile data

Radek Krejča radek.krejca at starnet.cz
Sat Jun 11 17:10:07 UTC 2016

Hello,

I need to install nfsen on new hardware. When I use pkg or comile from ports, there is problem, that I have empty directories and start of nfsen got error:

/usr/local/etc/rc.d/nfsen start
Error reading profile 'live': Can't open profile data file for profile: 'live' in group '.': No such file or directory
Died at /usr/local/bin/nfsen line 455.

In the log is:

Jun 11 19:06:38 nfsen nfsen: Error reading hints: can't open /usr/local/var/nfsen/profiles/hints: No such file or directory at /usr/local/libexec/nfsen/NfSen.pm line 798.
Jun 11 19:06:38 nfsen nfsen: Initialize hints to defaults.

How to create proper files?

Thank you very much.

Radek