Jail's emails

Grzegorz Junka list1 at gjunka.com
Sat Jun 11 11:10:15 UTC 2016

I have a couple of jails and every day I am receiving an email from each
about the status of that jail. Then there are additional weekly emails
and additional monthly email. It doesn't take much time to review and
delete them all but I am wondering if there is any standard way of
dealing with those emails in installations where there is many more
jails than in my case? Would it be possible to receive a general email
covering all jails (best if containing just deviations from the standard
instead of all default and non-default information)?

Grzegorz