Error updating x11/xlockmore-5.46 to xlockmore-5.46_1

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Fri Jun 10 12:31:33 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 02:21:15PM +0200, Walter Schwarzenfeld wrote:
> I guess under "And" it is /etc/make.conf
> Delete or comment out
>
> OPTIONS_SET=OPTIMIZED_CFLAGS
> This can cause strange errors.

Hmmm....  OK; thanks for the suggestion.  (That setting has been
there for years.)

> Please post the port options you use, or if you leave at the defaults

g1-252(11.0)[5] make -C /usr/ports/x11/xlockmore showconfig
===> The following configuration options are available for xlockmore-5.46_1:
     MESAGL=on: Mesa 3D (for GL modes)
     MB=off: Xmb function series
     SYSLOG=on: Syslog logging
     DISABLE_ALLOW_ROOT=off: Allows users to turn off allowroot
     NICE_ONLY=off: Only low cpu modes
     BLANK_ONLY=off: Blank mode only (boring)
     KERBEROS4=off: Kerberos 4 support
     BAD_PAM=off: Xlock will ask PAM with root rights
     GTK2=off: Build Gtk2 graphical shell
     TIME_BOMB=off: Allow autologout
     CUSTOMIZATION=off: Allow tune through resource file
     MAGICK=on: ImageMagick image processing library support
     JP=off: Japanese Language Support
     XINERAMA=on: X11 Xinerama extension support
====> Options available for the radio ONE: you can only select none or one of them
     PAM=off: Pluggable authentication module support
     XLOCK_GROUP=off: Allow xlock group to logout
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
g1-252(11.0)[6]

Peace,
david
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
Those who would murder in the name of God or prophet are blasphemous cowards.