Firefox 47.0 hangs when accessing cnn.com

RW rwmaillists at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 8 12:34:34 UTC 2016

On Tue, 7 Jun 2016 20:18:52 -0700
Kevin Oberman wrote:

> You should be able to use ports-mgmt/portdowngrade. This assumes that
> you still have the distribution file, as I suspect that it's no longer
> available for download from Mozilla. Check, though.

You can get many old versions:

http://download.cdn.mozilla.net/pub/firefox/releases/

If this weren't the norm then there would never have been much
point to distributing ports trees in installation ISOs.

Even if a file disappears from all the mirrors, the ports system
will fall-back to FreeBSDs own distfile cache.