vertical injection molding machine

MacArthur_Emily MacArthur_Emily at manufacturermold.com
Wed Jul 20 11:48:48 UTC 2016

Hello ports,
How are you along with your business?  I hope everything is fine with you.
United Mould is a professional custom mould manufacturer in China. We are specialize in making plastic injection moulds & die casting moulds for automobile, fittings, household appliances , electrical parts!

We are happy to share our updating news with you in the coming few days for better supporting us to learn about each other if this could be convenient for you. My Email: cairnelu at hotmail.com

We hope to be favored with a reply with the least delay.

Thanks!
Cairne
China United Mould., Ltd.
More details of that on our website. click here
1F.,No.589-1 Jinbi Road, Longgang, Shenzhen, China.
Email: cairnelu at hotmail.com
TEL: +86 755 2841 9935
FAX: +86 755 2841 9938
Plastic moulds  |  Injection moulding   |  pressure casting  |  Design & Development  |  Rapid Prototyping  |  OEM Components