devel/sope: make (stage-qa) now fails with DEVELOPER=yes complaining about iconv dependency

Walter Schwarzenfeld w.schwarzenfeld at utanet.at
Thu Jul 14 17:02:20 UTC 2016

I can confirm. I got
Running Q/A tests (stage-qa)
Error:
/usr/local/GNUstep/Local/Library/Libraries/libNGExtensions.so.4.9.203 is
linked to /usr/local/lib/libiconv.so.2 from converters/libiconv but it
is not declared as a dependency
Warning: you need USES+=iconv
Error: /usr/local/GNUstep/Local/Library/Libraries/libNGStreams.so.4.9.57
is linked to /usr/local/lib/libssl.so.38 from security/libressl but it
is not declared as a dependency
Warning: you need USES=ssl
Error: /usr/local/GNUstep/Local/Library/Libraries/libNGStreams.so.4.9.57
is linked to /usr/local/lib/libcrypto.so.37 from security/libressl but
it is not declared as a dependency
Warning: you need USES=ssl

In the past this statements were only warnings. Now they appears as errors.
I see it in more than one port. Last I saw similar errors in
rubygem-passenger.