Maintaining mono/.net

Romain Tartière romain at blogreen.org
Sat Jul 9 11:10:30 UTC 2016

Dear all,

I finally could manage to sync my local mess into some "shipable form"
and updated the bsd-sharp github repository with current WIP:

https://github.com/smortex/bsd-sharp

My main issue is devel/newtonsoft-json which fails to build.  I could
not manage to get more time to search for the root cause of the build
failure during the last couple of weeks :-(  If someone has insights or
a workaround, thank you for sharing !

Regards,
Romain

--
Romain Tartière <romain at FreeBSD.org>  http://people.FreeBSD.org/~romain/
pgp: 8234 9A78 E7C0 B807 0B59  80FF BA4D 1D95 5112 336F (ID: 0x5112336F)