[HEADSUP] change in default openssl coming

Mathieu Arnold mat at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jul 8 06:26:33 UTC 2016

Hi,

During this summer (sometime in August I think) I will be changing the
default OpenSSL for the ports tree from the base system version to
security/openssl.

I will also, because it goes with it, change the default GSSAPI from base
to something else, I think the consensus was to use the MIT version, which
is security/krb5.

Before I do that, it would be nice if people who actually use Kerberos (so,
that's the two of you at the back) could provide some feedback if it
changing this will break things.

--
Mathieu Arnold