castget port

Kurt Jaeger lists at opsec.eu
Sun Jan 24 08:46:31 UTC 2016

Hi!

> i use /www/castget, and i noticed the port is version is 1.0.1,
> the new version is 1.2.1, released a couple of weeks ago.
> can someone update the port, or if not i'd like to volunteer to do it.
> i will need someones help as i'm a computer hobbyist

Thanks for the patch that you sent to me directly. I'm build-testing
it right now and the patch looks fine, with those two changes:

1)
EXTRACT_SUFX=	.tar.bz2

should be replaced with

USES=		tar:bzip2

(portlint -AC said so 8-)

2) PORTREVISION is only incremented if PORTVERSION stays the same,
if PORTVERSION is changed, PORTREVISION can be reset to empty.

In general, submitting a patch can be done using

https://bugs.freebsd.org/

which allows tracking the work being done on the port.

I'll send an update if build-testing reveals other issues.

--
pi at opsec.eu            +49 171 3101372                         4 years to go !