Review requested -- new trac plugin port

Matthew Seaman matthew at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jan 5 08:38:21 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Before hitting the commit button on this, I thought I'd check that what
I'm doing here is OK.  So far I've got three new trac plugin modules I'd
like to port. They're all pretty similar, and I've based my work on some
existing trac plugin ports (mostly www/trac-discussion).  However it
doesn't really feel right to me.

I've created a review for the first of these --
https://reviews.freebsd.org/D4796

The others are essentially the same pattern, but they aren't anything
near finished quality yet...

The problem I have with this is not having some downloadable tarball to
work with.  Instead, I'm checking sources out of the trac-hacks SVN and
rolling my own .tar.gz which I then place into MASTER_SITES=LOCAL/matthew

 Is this OK?

	Cheers,

	Matthew