When is Qt-5.5 coming to ports?

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jan 3 13:17:56 UTC 2016

Olivier Duchateau <duchateau.olivier at gmail.com> writes:

>> Hi!

>> > What? o_O
>> >
>> > Qt 5.5.x is already ported, check the KDE devel repository.
>>
>> That's here, right ?
>>
>> https://freebsd.kde.org/area51.php
>
> Yes, it's right place. To test the latest releases of Qt and KDE
> Plasma, you must to go in plasma5 branch.

With my kde@ hat on, I apologize for the lack of response here. I tend
to check the kde-freebsd mailing list more often than this one, and then
forgot to answer here.

We've been working on 5.5.1 for a while now, and with the end of year
holidays I managed to get it working on all FreeBSD releases. I expect
to file an exp-run request and land it soon.