www/nghttp2 build failure

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Wed Feb 17 15:57:48 UTC 2016

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 05:45:38PM +0200 I heard the voice of
Beeblebrox via freebsd-ports, and lo! it spake thus:

> Latest version (nghttp2-1.7.1) fails to build.

I looked at this a little when I ran into it earlier; the configure
script only looks for initgroups() in grp.h (where it isn't) rather
than unistd.h (where it is), so it doesn't find it, and dumps in a
local definition.  But the place it's used DOES pull in unistd.h, so
it gets the conflict.  A configure (.in maybe, since the port does
autoreconf) patch would be called for, I presume.

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net