Recent update breaks php70-extensions

Jim Ohlstein jim at ohlste.in
Tue Feb 16 12:32:19 UTC 2016

Hello,

A recent commit has resulted in at least two extensions not building:
php70-imap and php70-openssl. Same ultimate error is seen in both:

test: no: unexpected operator
test: /usr/local: unexpected operator
checking for pkg-config... no
configure: error: Cannot find OpenSSL's <evp.h>
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.

The missing file is present in the poudriere jail:

  # locate evp.h | grep jail
/poudriere/jails/10amd64/usr/include/openssl/evp.h
/poudriere/jails/10amd64/usr/src/crypto/heimdal/doc/doxyout/hcrypto/html/group__hcrypto__evp.html
/poudriere/jails/10amd64/usr/src/crypto/heimdal/doc/doxyout/hcrypto/html/page_evp.html
/poudriere/jails/10amd64/usr/src/crypto/openssl/crypto/evp/evp.h
/poudriere/jails/10amd64/usr/src/sys/boot/efi/include/efidevp.h

but not in the jail's /usr/local/include/openssl/ sub-directory where it
should be since I have 'WITH_OPENSSL_PORT=yes' in the make.conf for that
build. I have confirmed that OpenSSL port is present in that repo.

Both extensions built properly previously. Not sure if it's the latest
commit or the initial one as I had previously built these extensions
from the pre-commit versions obtained from miwi@'s git repo.

--
Jim Ohlstein

"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the
difference." - Mark Twain