FreeBSD Port: deskutils/calibre

Guido Falsi madpilot at FreeBSD.org
Sat Feb 13 15:16:17 UTC 2016

On 02/13/16 13:56, Alex V. Petrov wrote:

>> Could you please try adding the line "MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes" to the port
>> and test again? I have never seen this so I need someone having this
>> problem do this simple test to rule out (or in) this possible cause.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.

Just to exclude another hypothesis, could you try reinstalling xdg-utils
with "portmaster devel/xdg-utils" and then rebuilding calibre?

I'm looking at the sources, but have been unable to reproduce the issue,
and I'd like to investigate also the case where a few users could have
ended up with a broken xdg-utils build, for some reason.

If you already tried this let me know!

Thanks again.

--
Guido Falsi <madpilot at FreeBSD.org>