Removing documentation

John Marino freebsdml at marino.st
Tue Feb 9 20:27:51 UTC 2016

On 2/9/2016 9:20 PM, Warren Block wrote:

>>> Yes, I use
>>>
>>> CPUTYPE?=core-avx2
>>
>> What happens when you try to build lang/gcc6-devel ?
>> Same issue or does it complete?
>
> It builds successfully, in about 40 minutes.

My suspicion is that due to the bootstrap, we'd have two possible options:
A) turn on the full bootstrap which takes the same amount of time as
gcc6-devel does (I'm not sure it will work but there's a chance)
B) I put CPUTYPE=native in the gcc6-aux Makefile

I am inclined towards B.  It works on DragonFly but I need somebody else
to test it on i7 on FreeBSD.  I asked Dewayne, but I'd be grateful if
you could test it as well.

Thanks,
John