port maintainer address

Sergei Vyshenski svysh.fbsd at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 04:42:58 UTC 2016

Today the problem of email spam has a simple solution on your side:

1. If you run your own mail server, then http://spamassassin.apache.org/ is
your best friend.

2. Quite a few free public mail services, e.g. https://mail.google.com,
provide excellent spam filtering.

So you can openly publish email address in plain text form (like FreeBSD
project does) without any abuse from spammers.