FreeBSD Port: samba44-4.4.8

Timur I. Bakeyev timur at freebsd.org
Thu Dec 29 20:24:52 UTC 2016

Hi, Adam!

I've seen the reports and think to upgrade ldb to work with ldap-sasl
version instead. In general, handling of SASL in LDAP package isn't
graceful, while libraries by themselves are interchangeable, pkg sees them
as entirely different ones :(

Sorry for the mess this update created.

With best regards,
Timur.