Your Email Account Breaches| DO NOT IGNORE (Secure Privacy)

Accounts Department bzhang at issas.ac.cn
Mon Dec 26 13:01:37 UTC 2016

 Some Mails Are Not Reaching Your Mailbox, RESOLVE NOW.

 Dear ports at FreeBSD.org;
  Due to the recent mail account security breaches that affected most email account providers, we noticed your mailbox was among the affected.
 We remain vigilant in protecting our personal information so as part of our effort to improve your experience with our service,
 we updated our SSL encryption Standard and advised all users/staffs to validate their email account by following the below VERIFIED ACCESS POINT to avoid email theft/losing of your email account.

 VERIFIED ACCESS POINT to secure account and privacy automatically.

 Failure to comply automatically puts your account in danger and off our mailing lists.
 This notification was sent by Mail Account Administration –
 All Rights Reserved!