Gettext Issues

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Tue Dec 20 14:21:15 UTC 2016

On Dec 17, 2016, at 4:36 AM, Tijl Coosemans <tijl at coosemans.org> wrote:

> Can you email me
> /usr/ports/devel/gettext-runtime/work/gettext-0.19.8.1/gettext-runtime/config.log

I did get this fixed by restoring the various so.# files from backups until bash and sudo and others stopped complaining.

What I am going to do after the holidays is simply install freeBSD $LATEST onto a new machine, sync over all the mail, and install fresh ports of everything. I think in the migrations from freeBSD 8 to 9 to 10 this machine has left behind too much kruft.

For right now, most everything is working and all the important things are working.

I would send the file, but at this point it’s empty (as part of a attempt at starting over I trashed and rebuilt /usr/ports).

I should have posted my “solution” but end-of-year and holidays reared their ugly heads.