sysutils/php56-fileinfo exit signal Segmentation fault

Miroslav Lachman 000.fbsd at quip.cz
Fri Dec 16 14:12:54 UTC 2016

tomas at ciernik.sk wrote on 2016/12/16 14:12:
> Hello,
>
> this was also issue for me. I think it is conflict with svn module -
> after disabling dav_svn_module problem disappeared.

Thank you for this information. It is true that machine in question have
dav_svn_module and other machines doesn't.

I am wondering how PHP extensions can conflict with Apache module and
how can I solve it. I cannot disable fileinfo nor svn module.

And it worked few month ago with PHP 5.5.

Miroslav Lachman