FreeBSD Port: print/gsfonts please make Japanese and Chinese fonts optional dependencies

Miroslav Lachman 000.fbsd at quip.cz
Mon Dec 12 16:44:05 UTC 2016

Hi,

we are using Xpdf which depends on Gsfonts and after last update there
are a bunch of new dependencies brought by Chinese and Japanese fonts"

New packages to be INSTALLED:
         zh-font-std: 0.0.20090602
         zh-arphicttf: 2.11_5
         mkfontdir: 1.0.7
         mkfontscale: 1.1.2
         xproto: 7.0.31
         libfontenc: 1.1.3
         ja-font-std: 0.0.20130501
         ja-font-mplus-ipa: 1.0.20060520.p1_5
         ja-font-ipa: 00303_6

We are not using any of these so I think they are useless for us. Can
this be made as optional dependency? It can be default ON, we are using
own poudriere repo but we are unable to disable them now.

Kind regards

Miroslav Lachman