net/haproxy 1.7.0 : libressl support

Dmitry Sivachenko trtrmitya at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 10:51:59 UTC 2016

> 9 дек. 2016 г., в 15:44, Luca Pizzamiglio <luca.pizzamiglio at gmail.com> написал(а):
>
> Hi Dmitry,
>
> thanks for the suggesstion. There's some discussion on haproxy mailing
> list about how to handle the problem and they're more prone to don't
> support libressl, so my patch could be rejected.
> And, even if my patch is accepted, it will be part of haproxy 1.7.1.
> BTW, I'll fill a PR because the attachments are removed. Then the port
> maintainer (who is in CC) can better decide what to do, if adopt them
> in FreeBSD, if upstrem them, if reject them...

If they accept your change to upstream, i can of course add your patches to ports so 1.7.0 will have it.

If they reject it and refuse to support libressl for some reason, we will not add your patches too, because this is not something FreeBSD-specific.

But i am sure Willy will accept the change if it is properly made (otherwise we don't want it too ;)

Thanks!