Problems are a Curl upgrade on 12.0 current of Sun Oct 2

Willem Jan Withagen wjw at withagen.nl
Mon Dec 5 20:54:13 UTC 2016

On 5-12-2016 20:21, Ed Schouten wrote:
> Basename at FBSD_1.5 is the new symbol. Did you by any chance downgrade your
> system?

Hi Ed,

Not that I know of. But then again things are sometimes not obvious.
I just typed: pkg upgrade cmake, because I wanted to see if the new
cmake had code for Boost 1.62 (But didn't)

My system is 12.0 current, which I do not really want to upgrade atm.
since I've just completed the first consistent successful set of tests
for Ceph. And every I upgraded, things started to unglue, and I needed
to start fixing stuff over again.

So my guess is that I have a system that is too old to run what I
fetched from pkg. This, because pkg-builder for 12-current actually
builds on the newest and shiniest code that includes the version.

I could try locally rebuilding curl in the hope that it fixes itself
because it does not (yet) have the versioning??

--WjW