Split irc/quassel into irc/quassel-client and irc/quassel-core

Ben Woods woodsb02 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 14:43:51 UTC 2016

Hi Max,

I run quassel on my home FreeBSD server and again on my FreeBSD laptop.

Because I do not want to bring in the numerous dependencies related with
the client application to my server, I unset the MONO and CLIENT options in
my poudriere make.conf. But of course that means I cant use my poudriere
built packages to install quassel on my laptop (no client).

What do you think of either splitting irc/quassel into irc/quassel-client
and irc/quassel-core, or having a master port and slave ports?

Regards,
Ben

From: Benjamin Woods
woodsb02 at gmail.com