net-p2p/deluge now generates "ioctl sign-extension ioctl ffffffffc0206933" warnings

Paul Mather freebsd-lists at gromit.dlib.vt.edu
Wed Aug 24 16:04:17 UTC 2016

I updated my FreeBSD/amd64 10-STABLE system yesterday to r304677.  Ever since, /usr/local/bin/deluged from the net-p2p/deluge port has been generating these messages in my system logs:

WARNING pid 54659 (python2.7): ioctl sign-extension ioctl ffffffffc0206933

I rebuilt and reinstalled the port after the update just to make sure, but the errors still appear.

Has anyone else experienced this?  Like I said, this only started happening for me when I updated my system to r304677. :-(

Cheers,

Paul.