Gimp 2.8.18,2 plugins not working under 10.3

scratch65535 at att.net scratch65535 at att.net
Mon Aug 22 10:59:32 UTC 2016

I've installed, and then deleted and reinstalled, the package,
and finally built it from ports.  Nothing works.  Trying to load
some file to work on fails because of plugin error.

This is true for xpm, jpg, tif, gif, bmp, and png files.  Every
plugin fails, the error message being the same, mutatis mutandis,
in each case:  "plugin crashed".

(I'm a little confused on protocol:  where are port bugs properly
reported?  Here?  Bugs.freebsd.org?  Both?  Somewhere else?)