poudriere: howto build ports with 'make -j x'?

Michael Grimm trashcan at ellael.org
Sat Aug 6 15:16:25 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am used to build my ports by poudriere in parallel (-J x). But I do want to build specific ports in parallel per se (make -j x) just to speed up build times of huge ports like mariadb101-server.

I did try to add an MAKEOPTS="-j8" into poudriere's specific jailname-make.conf file, and I did try to use a jailname-setfile-make.conf as well. But that didn't work for me.

What would be the correct way to achieve what I want?

Thanks and regards,
Michael