building ports with poudriere with CFLAGS=-O0 -g and no strip

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Wed Aug 3 18:36:41 UTC 2016

Hello,

I'm re-build some 100 ports in a poudriere jail r292778 amd64 and ports from r414411 with

CFLAGS=-O0 -g
CXXFLAGS=-O0 -g

in the jails make.conf file to nail down or at least get a gdb backtrace
of the astro/stellarium which crashes on start;

Two problems:

The above CFLAGS/CXXFLAGS are fine for all ports, but devel/binutil does
not compile (I can't find some libintl.h header file); I could file a PR
if it is not a known issue already;

I found no way to avoid the strip of the binaries; I ended up with copy
/usr/bin/true to /usr/bin/strip in the jail. What is the right way to do
so with some config value?

Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru at unixarea.de, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
"Wer übersieht, dass wir uns den anderen weggenommen haben und sie uns wiederhaben wollen,