openntpd-5.7p4_2,2 depends on libressl-2.2.6 ?!

Joe Holden mail at m.jwh.me.uk
Wed Aug 3 07:44:42 UTC 2016

That is not a fix since it breaks at least nginx in the official repo,
because nginx depends on openssl and openntpd depends on libre.

Either the entire tree should move to a library supported by everything, or
the openntpd port gets split into meta packages so that we don't need to
return to a stage where everyone is building ports.

Was this not even considered or tested?

(Cc naddy)