WANT_BDB_VER Ignored

Daniel Morante daniel at morante.net
Thu Apr 28 16:54:14 UTC 2016

Thanks, that resolves the issue.

Is their a way to set the default DB version with make.conf? I tried using:

DEFAULT_VERSIONS+=bdb=4.8

That didn't work.

I have about 50+ custom ports (crypto currency wallets need DB 4.8) that
use this option and rather than manually set the DB version for each
one, I'd like to see if I can set it globally so when I'm ready to
upgrade to DB 5.3, I don't have to go back and change them all.