Making a port - debugging cmake check_include_file

abi abi at abinet.ru
Sun Apr 24 10:05:12 UTC 2016

You mean that the checks are passed, but actual support of V4L - is not?
V4L is the optional feature, so lack of it is not a critical error. From
what I see in cmake files is that header files are detected and several
knobs are set.
Should I check that these headers somehow used ? I don't have local or
analog video cameras :(
Or, assuming that if header files are detected and included, failure to
include them in compilation phase will lead to fatal error, I shouldn't
bother?